Fast track your career as a conveyancing solicitor or conveyancing legal secretary with the Conveyancing Solicitor Training course. This paralegal course is specially designed to provide learners with skills and practical knowledge to ensure that their client’s rights are protected during the buying and selling of a property.
You will learn about the different stages of the conveyancing process and the legal aspects of buying and selling a property. You will also gain a solid understanding of the English legal system and land laws. Throughout this training program, you will develop essential client-facing and legal research skills to give you a head start in your career. On successful completion, you will have a complete understanding of the process involved in the transfer of homeownership.
Your Learning Goals:
- Become a fully qualified practising solicitor and develop valuable career skills
- Understand the legal aspects of buying & selling properties in in England and Wales
- Be able to administer & witness official documents, and ensure that all documentation is in order
- Gain a solid understanding of your career opportunities in this field
- Familiarise with the English legal system and land laws
- Develop an understanding of accounting procedures for conveyancing transactions
- Get an in-depth introduction to the role and responsibilities of a conveyance solicitor
- Develop essential client care and legal research skills
Who is this Course for?
Conveyancing Solicitor Training is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Introduction to Paralegals||00:05:00|
|Introduction to Legal Secretary||00:15:00|
|Role of Legal Secretaries||00:15:00|
|General Duties and Day-to-Day Operations of a Legal Secretary||00:30:00|
|Legal Writing Skills & Proofreading||00:15:00|
|Research Skills You Need to Know||00:30:00|
|Transcription, Editing & Correspondence to Judges||00:30:00|
|Legal System of UK||00:15:00|
|History of Criminal Law: Church of England and Codification of Criminal Law||01:00:00|
|General Principles of Criminal Law||00:45:00|
|Agency, capacity, and mental disorder||00:45:00|
|Homicide and Murder||00:30:00|
|Theft, Robbery and Burglary||00:30:00|
|Courts, Crime, and Controversy|
|UK Court System||00:30:00|
|The Courts and the Criminal Justice System||00:16:00|
|Actors in the Courthouse||00:10:00|
|Criminal vs Civil Court Cases||00:16:00|
|Law on the Books and in Action||00:06:00|
|Arrest to Arraignment|
|Crime and Arrest||00:13:00|
|Preliminary Hearing, Grand Jury, and Arraignment||00:06:00|
|History of Trials by Jury||00:12:00|
|Overview of Basic Evidence||00:06:00|
|Steps In The Trial Process||00:12:00|
|Being a Paralegal|
|Working with Your Manager||01:00:00|
|Administrative Soft Skills||01:00:00|
|Tools of the Trade||00:30:00|
|Effective Time Management||01:00:00|
|Being an Effective Gatekeeper||00:15:00|
|Meeting Management & Minute Taking|
|What Do I Record?||00:30:00|
|Techniques for Preparing Minutes||00:30:00|
|Taking Minutes in an Interactive Meeting||00:15:00|
|The Minute Book||00:15:00|
|What to include/what to ignore||00:30:00|
|Motions and Resolutions||00:00:00|
|Method of recording minutes||00:30:00|
|Reasons for Meeting||00:30:00|
|What is a decision?||00:15:00|
|Minute Taking tips||00:30:00|
|Aspects of Phone Etiquette||01:00:00|
|Using Proper Phone Language||01:00:00|
|Eliminate Phone Distractions||01:00:00|
|Handling Rude or Angry Callers||01:00:00|
|Handling Interoffice Calls||01:00:00|
|Methods of Training Employees||01:00:00|
|Correcting Poor Telephone Etiquette||01:00:00|