Are you a highly motivated individual who has a passion for seeing others succeed? Do friends and loved ones always come running to you for advice?
This course is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the role of a life coach and how to empower others to help them achieve their goals in their personal and professional life. Guided by our expert instructor, you will learn about the relationship between coach and client, how to motivate clients into taking positive action and much more.
Through methods of effective developmental change and smart goal setting, you could be the guiding light to help turn people’s lives around.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the history of life coaching and the role of a life coach
- Understand the relationship between coach and client, and the importance of leadership in coaching
- Learn how to set realistic long-term goals and targets for your clients
- Gain a range of professional and transferable skills, including listening, communication and relationship-building
- Explore the language of coaching and how to communicate through empowering, emotive and motivational speech
- Broaden your understanding of coaching as a developmental change process
- Identify the characteristics of an effective leader and role model
- Fast track your career with a recognised qualification in Life Coaching
- Be able to advise and counsel clients on a range of professional and personal issues
- Recognise the different types of coaching models and which one works best for you
Who is this Course for?
This endorsed diploma course in Life Coaching is an introductory training program, ideal for those who are not yet in a coaching role and wish to gain the skills and knowledge to kickstart their career. Our online courses are specially designed for distance learning, offering flexible virtual classroom modules that you can study at your own convenience.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate of achievement by paying the fee of £108. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
This online life coaching training course will be a great asset for your CV as proof of your new skills. On successful completion, you will have the practical skills and knowledge to set up a coaching business and develop a client base. Related professions in this field include:
- Life coach/Career Coach
- Education Mentor
- Lifestyle Mentor
|Module 01 : Introduction to Life Coaching|
|Introduction to Life Coaching||00:22:00|
|Assessment Module 01|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 02 : History of Life Coaching|
|History of Life Coaching||00:07:00|
|Assessment Module 02|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 03 : Listening as a Coach|
|Listening as a Coach||00:25:00|
|Assessment Module 03|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 04 : The Language of Coaching|
|The Language of Coaching (Part 1)||00:35:00|
|The Language of Coaching (Part 2)||00:27:00|
|The Language of Coaching (Part 3)||00:25:00|
|Assessment Module 04|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 05 : Coaching as a Developmental Change Process|
|Coaching as a Developmental Change Process||01:00:00|
|Assessment Module 05|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 06 : Empowering the Client|
|Empowering the Client||00:35:00|
|Assessment Module 06|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 07 : Ethics in Coaching|
|Ethics in Coaching||00:25:00|
|Assessment Module 07|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 08 : Becoming an Effective Leader and Coach|
|Becoming an Effective Leader and Coach||00:07:00|
|Assessment Module 08|
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Life Coaching||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.