Learn the art of traditional Thai massage and start your spiritual journey to a balanced mind, body and soul with the Thai Massage Online Course. This course covers traditional Thai massage techniques, theories and practices, taught by our expert instructor who has years of experience in dynamic bodywork therapy.
Thai massage therapy is an oil-free therapy that involves full body contact and specific yoga postures to align the body. In this course, you will explore the different techniques used in Thai massage therapy, the benefits of Thai massages and the history of this ancient healing system. You will explore the various pressure points of the body and enrich your knowledge of the human muscular and skeletal systems. On successful completion, you will learn how to give full-body treatments that will promote ultimate harmony and encourage energy flow.
Your Learning Goals:
- Learn how to give the ultimate Thai massage and explore the history of the Thai massage
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the different yoga stretches and postures to give a full body treatment
- Understand how Thai massage therapy helps to treat muscle tension and balance the body
- Familiarise with the main theories and practices of Thai massage therapy
- Learn a wide range of massaging pressure point techniques to achieve deep relaxation
- Gain a solid understanding of the human muscular and skeletal systems and how they work
- Broaden your knowledge of Chinese Medicine and the meridian (energy) lines
- Gain the practical skills and knowledge to become a fully qualified Thai massage therapist
Who is this Course for?
Thai Massage Online Course is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
CPD Certificate from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £4.99 and the hard copy for £9.99. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £12.99.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Thai Massage Introduction|
|Choosing Your Futon||00:02:00|
|Thai Massage Techniques Step By Step|
|The Beginning Sequence||00:03:00|
|Arm Sequence Reversed||00:04:00|
|Seated Transition Reversed||00:01:00|
|Lying Prone Sequence||00:12:00|
|Thai full music||00:58:00|
|Resources – Thai Massage Online Course||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.