- Find a thorough overview of special education needs
- Know how to provide SEN support to children
- Familiarise yourself with the various SEN teaching methodologies
- Gain the skills to engage children in learning
- Know how to assess, plan and monitor children’s progress
- Learn how to communicate with SEN pupils effectively
- Know how to support mental health in the classroom
- Learn how to provide additional support to children with physical difficulties
Who is this Course for?
This SEN Teaching Assistant Diploma course is ideal for aspiring professionals who wish to gain the relevant skills and knowledge to fast track their careers. It is for those who have little or no knowledge of SEN teaching assistant responsibilities or those who are new to the field and want to test their skills and knowledge. There are no entry requirements for this course. However, an eye for detail and a creative mind is essential.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
CPD Certificate from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £4.99 and the hard copy for £9.99. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £12.99.
On successfully completing the SEN Teaching Assistant Diploma course, learners can progress to a more advanced program from our course list. Career opportunities in this field include freelancing or working in-house, within a range of professional settings, with the opportunity to earn a high salary. Related professions in this industry include:
- SEN Teacher, Primary
- SEN Teacher, Secondary
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Behaviour Mentor
- Learning Support Assistant