1.1. Company reserves the right to accept or decline any application for enrolment. Placing the order simply does not mean that your order has been accepted and you have been placed on the course. The company will confirm the acceptance through email.
1.2. Failure to complete the course shall not entitle you to withhold payment of fees or to receive any refund.
2. Course Materials/ Delivery
2.1. We endeavour to provide high-quality materials but do not warrant that the materials will be error free.
2.2. Copyright of course materials is owned or licensed by Edukite London Ltd. Copying, adaptation or other use without written permission of the company is prohibited.
3.1. We will provide you with support and tuition for a period as set out in our promotional materials and website.
3.2. We reserve the right to change course materials and the awarding body we use for qualifications, and will always provide an equivalent or better education.
4.1. The full fees of the course must be paid before you get any access, without full payment we will not be able to give you access to the course.
5. Cancellation of regular orders
5.1 You can cancel your order for any single course up to 14 days after your order is delivered. You don’t need to give a reason for cancelling. This period allows you an unconditional right to cancel within 14 days.
5.2 How to cancel: Simply email us at [email protected] with your order details to cancel your order.
(for cancellation, rights, refunds related to membership/subscription related products, please refer to section 6)
6. Subscriber Warranties, Rights, Representations, & Obligations
- We are not bound to maintain the Course Gate Website or its current form by approving to provide access. Our company holds the authority to alter, enhance, or upgrade any service and convert your subscription to a new version at any time. The changes will be made as long as it does not deter you from receiving the services, and you will have prior notice (unless the transformation is critical for business or outside our control, in which case we will clarify).
- It is mandatory that all subscribers, including any other subscribers added to their membership, (“Authorised End Users” or “Multi-User Subscriptions”) commit, acknowledge, and accept the following:
- There will be no unauthorised access to the third party,
- Viruses must not be accessed, stored, distributed, or transmitted by the members,
- The applicable laws and regulations must be followed when utilising the services,
- You are not authorised to rent, lease, sublicense, resell, distribute, transfer, copy, or modify the services or any of their elements,
- You are not allowed to reverse engineer or seek to construct the source code from the object code made available hereunder, nor decompile, create, or attempt to create, the source code from the object code made available hereunder,
- You must not copy, distribute, edit, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit the Services or any part of them,
- You do not have the right to remove or attempt to remove or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from materials copied from the Course Gate website or Services,
- As a subscriber, you are responsible for obtaining, installing, operating, and maintaining the necessary hardware and software. In addition, it is your duty to ensure network connections and telecommunication lines required to access and use the Services,
- The Services should not be used in any way or in conjunction with any content, data, hardware, software, or other materials that may intrude or violate any third-party patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark, or any intellectual property right, or anything that may constitute defamation, libel, invasion of privacy, or violation of the right of publicity or other third-party rights, or that is a violation of any law.
6.1 Right to Cancel Subscription Orders
There are some courses only available for singular purchases that are not included in subscription packages. The following policies are applicable for these courses:
- The Subscriber possesses the right to cancel the order within 14 days after the order has been delivered. However, they must provide a proper reason for cancelling. This 14-day period grants a conditional right to cancel.
- How to cancel: Simply email us at [email protected] or call us 020 3976 7766 with the order details to cancel the order.
According to the policies, a Subscriber can only have 50 active courses at any time.
6.2 Right to Cancel Membership
After 12 months, Course Gate memberships are renewed. However, you have the freedom to cancel your membership at any time from your account.
With the cancellation of your subscription, you will lose access to all courses you enrolled for during your membership at the end of your billing period.
You can only view recordings of classes you’ve already attended, and you won’t be able to take any new courses.
To delete the Course Gate account, please contact Course Gate support.
6.3 Cancellation Related Changes
- Course Gate membership can be cancelled at any time.
- It can be cancelled over the phone or from your profile.
- You can also cancel your membership and benefits by going to the Membership and Payments tab, where options, such as pausing your membership or switching to a lower-cost plan, will be available.
- In case you have signed up for Course Gate using a third-party account for payment and wish to cancel your membership, cancellation may need to be done through the third party. Visit the account with the applicable third party, turn off the auto-renewal option, or unsubscribe from the Course Gate service.
- There is a cancellation feature included in the Members Area for your convenience. You can also terminate the membership by filling out the cancellation form and returning it.
6.4 The right to terminate the services
- If you do not abide by the Terms and Conditions, including payment obligations, Course Gate reserves the right to terminate access to the Services.
- You may receive a letter regarding termination of Services. You will be notified before the termination and reimbursed for the amounts paid in advance for services that are not going to be provided.
- You can renew your membership at any time in the future, even after cancelling the membership. If you are interested in renewing, the account will be charged for the following year. The plan you will receive is the same one you cancelled previously.
- The existing subscription will continue until the end of its present term. If you choose a reduced-price plan known as a ‘One Course Plan’, the present plan will switch with the One Course Plan.
- We have the right to bring changes to service plans and prices.
You will be notified in advance if there are any changes in the prices by Course Gate via the members’ user interface, payments user interface, and/or other reasonable ways, such as email.
Changes in your subscription pricing will take effect at the beginning of the next subscription month after the price change date. Therefore, we recommend reading any pricing change message carefully to avoid any issues.
Please reach out to Course Gate if you have any payment-related or other membership questions.
- There is no refund offers or credits for partial membership periods, lessons, or Courses.