Become a professional life coach and help bring about positive change to people’s lives with this awarding body certificate course.
In this course, you will learn how to empower your clients and promote positivity in their personal or professional lives, through effective leadership and communication. You will start by exploring the history of life coaching and will familiarise with the qualities of a great coach and mentor.
Next, you will be trained to listen to your clients, assess areas for improvement, and create practical long-term goals to help them reach their potential. Finally, you will look at the principles of ethics in coaching, and the importance of building trust, in which a safe and secure environment can be nurtured.
- Gain a good comprehension of life coaching
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of a professional life coach
- Expand your knowledge of the history of life coaching
- Get an in-depth understanding of the language of coaching
- Acquire fundamental skills to fast-track your career in life coaching
- Learn the most effective life coaching techniques and strategies
- Coach effectively to get the most beneficial outcomes
- Develop your communication, leadership and organisation skills
- Employ competent coaching tools and instructional life coaching exercises
- Lead a positive life and inspire others to identify and achieve their life goals
- Create a framework that helps transform your clients’ lives
- Identify the client’s individual challenges and the obstacles standing in their way
- Empower your clients to fulfil their objectives, set achievable goals and outcomes
Who is this Course for?
Our courses are available to learners from all academic backgrounds, and there are no entry requirements to enrol. A career in life coaching is ideal for individuals who have excellent social skills and are passionate about motivating people to reach their personal and professional goals. No formal degree is required to become a life coach; however, a relevant educational background is essential. This course will benefit beginners in this field or those who already work in life coaching and want to test their skills and knowledge.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate of achievement by paying the fee of £108. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
This endorsed Life Coaching Diploma will provide the practical skills and knowledge to propel your career in roles such as:
- Life Coach
- Mindset Coach
- Human Performance Coach
- Human Behavioural Expert
- Life Strategist
- Empowerment Coach
- Success Coach
- Achievements Facilitator
- Performance Coach
- Personal Results Coach
- Personal Mentor
- Motivational Coach
|Module 01 : Introduction to Life Coaching|
|Introduction to Life Coaching||00:22:00|
|Assessment Module 01|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 02 : History of Life Coaching|
|History of Life Coaching||00:07:00|
|Assessment Module 02|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 03 : Listening as a Coach|
|Listening as a Coach||00:25:00|
|Assessment Module 03|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 04 : The Language of Coaching|
|The Language of Coaching (Part 1)||00:35:00|
|The Language of Coaching (Part 2)||00:27:00|
|The Language of Coaching (Part 3)||00:25:00|
|Assessment Module 04|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 05 : Coaching as a Developmental Change Process|
|Coaching as a Developmental Change Process||01:00:00|
|Assessment Module 05|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 06 : Empowering the Client|
|Empowering the Client||00:35:00|
|Assessment Module 06|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 07 : Ethics in Coaching|
|Ethics in Coaching||00:25:00|
|Assessment Module 07|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 08 : Becoming an Effective Leader and Coach|
|Becoming an Effective Leader and Coach||00:07:00|
|Assessment Module 08|
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Coaching Model Templates|
|Coaching Model Templates||00:00:00|
|Recommended Readings – Life Coaching Diploma||Unlimited|
No Reviews found for this course.