The Project Management Fundamentals Level 2 course is a comprehensive training course, designed to provide learners with fundamental knowledge of the project life cycle, project management practices and principles.
In this instructor-led program, you will learn how to implement an effective project plan and understand how to execute a project successfully by breaking it down into critical phases.
This course covers everything you need to know about project implementation and execution, from budgeting to stakeholder management.
Throughout the course, you will sharpen your problem-solving and analytical skills, gaining a solid understanding of change management and the scope and requirements of a project. On completion, you will have excellent knowledge of the project work breakdown structure and will have the expertise to guide a project from the idea stage to completion.
- Broaden your understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a project manager
- Develop the fundamental skills to lead and oversee projects effectively
- Gain a solid understanding of the different stages of project management
- Understand the different types of stakeholders and their role in a project
- Learn how to create an effective project communication plan and what should be included
- Familiarise with the roles and structure of a project’s team
- Explore your career opportunities in this field and the different levels of project management
- Understand the different stages of a project’s life cycle with an introduction to project methodologies
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the course.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate by paying the fee of £68.There is an additional £10 postal charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
|Module 01: Introduction & Overview|
|Introduction & Overview||00:16:00|
|Tools You Need||00:19:00|
|Assessment Module 01|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Project Management||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Teams & Leadership|
|Teams & Leadership||00:35:00|
|Assessment Module 02|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Project Management||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Project Communication|
|Basic Meeting Rules||00:21:00|
|Assessment Module 03|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Project Management||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Stakeholder Management|
|Assessment Module 04|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Project Management||00:10:00|
|Module 05: The Basics of Project Management|
|The Basics of Project Management||00:19:00|
|Assessment Module 05|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Project Management||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.