Learn how to look after the welfare of young people and understand your legal requirements when working with children with the Child Safeguarding Level 3 course. This course will teach you all you need to know about safeguarding children and protecting children’s rights.
Regardless of your occupation, it is essential to have adequate knowledge of safeguarding policies and procedures. In this childcare training course, you will be trained on these fundamental topics, including how to recognise signs of child abuse, report your concerns, and respond appropriately. You will also learn about the different types of child abuse and neglect.
This course is an entry-level course open to learners of all academic backgrounds. Enrol today and learn how to safeguard the rights of children under your care.
Your Learning Goals:
- Develop a solid understanding of the key principles of safeguarding children
- Understand your legal and professional responsibilities when children are under your care & supervision
- Learn how to identify cases of abuse, how to respond to such cases & report your concerns
- Gain an in-depth understanding of child safeguarding policies and procedures
- Develop the practical skills & knowledge required to work with children and in a social care setting
- Expand your knowledge of the different types of child abuse and neglect
- Understand the process of maintaining child protection registers
- Familiarise with the Child Protection Act 2004 and other legal frameworks
- Be able to identify the 5 ps and 3 rs in child protection
Who is this Course for?
Child Safeguarding Level 3 is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
CPD Certificate from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £4.99 and the hard copy for £9.99. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £12.99.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Child Safeguarding Level 3|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:30:00|
|Module 02: Safeguarding structure and guidance||01:00:00|
|Module 03: Your Responsibilities||00:42:00|
|Module 04: Recognising And Responding To Abuse||01:18:00|
|Module 05: Responses Under The Safeguarding Structure||01:18:00|
|Module 06: Working Together And Sharing Information||00:27:00|
|Module 07: Recording information||00:27:00|
|Mock Exam – Child Safeguarding Level 3||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Child Safeguarding Level 3||00:20:00|