In this course, you will learn the best practice health and safety methods used in the workplace to maintain the safety and wellbeing of anyone who works or visits a company or business. By taking the course, you will gain a solid grounding in health and safety practices, gain a basic comprehension in how to identify potential dangers. You will also understand the need to undertake thorough risk assessments and comply with UK Health and Safety Law.
Who is the course for?
- Business professionals who need to learn about workplace health and safety methods
- People who have an interest in knowing how to handle health and safety
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Health and Safety|
|Module 01: Introduction to Health and Safety Law||00:16:00|
|Module 02: Workplace Safety and Welfare||00:21:00|
|Module 03: Risk Assessment||00:21:00|
|Module 04: Manual Handling and Ergonomics||00:18:00|
|Module 05: Hazardous Substances and Working at Height||00:18:00|
|Module 06: Noise, Vibration and Vehicle Safety||00:16:00|
|Mock Exam – Advanced Diploma in Health and Safety||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Advanced Diploma in Health and Safety||00:20:00|