Learn the importance of payroll system execution for businesses with the Payroll Systems Management Diploma for Payroll Clerk.
In this course you will learn; the fundamentals of payroll management and execution. You’ll learn the intricacies of hours, withholding, taxes and more, while also understanding the impact payroll has to a business in the process.
The Payroll Management and Systems Diploma training course covers; the important processes and procedures for undertaking payroll management and systems and its impact on business efficiency.
Your Learning Goals :
- Learn the intricacies of the UK Payroll System
- Learn how to use Brightpay Systems
- Understand how to pay HMRC
- Learn about payroll coding notices
- Understand the 102 schedule
- Learn about AEO
- Improve your knowledge of PAYE, NI and pensions
- Improve your knowledge of payslips processing.
Who is this Course for?
Payroll Systems Management Diploma for Payroll Clerk is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Introduction to Payroll Management||00:10:00|
|An Overview of Payroll||00:17:00|
|The UK Payroll System|
|Running the payroll – Part 1||00:14:00|
|Running the payroll – Part 2||00:18:00|
|Benefits in kind||00:09:00|
|Total Photo scenario explained||00:01:00|
|Find software per HMRC Brightpay||00:03:00|
|Add a new employee||00:14:00|
|Add 2 more employees||00:10:00|
|Monthly schedule – 1 Sara||00:14:00|
|Monthly schedule – Lana||00:14:00|
|Monthly schedule – James||00:08:00|
|Payroll run for Jan & Feb 2018||00:13:00|
|Leavers – p45||00:03:00|
|End of Year p60||00:02:00|
|Paye, Tax, NI|
|Conclusion and Next Steps|
|Conclusion and Next Steps||00:07:00|
No Reviews found for this course.