To manage a project successfully from start to finish involves careful planning, strategic thinking and an excellent understanding of the different stages of a project. The project management course online is designed to provide aspiring project managers with an understanding of the key to successful project performance, covering essential topics such as the project life cycle, project communication, stakeholder management and budgeting.
Through practical case studies and exercises, you will learn how to manage a project of any scope and scale, by developing your knowledge of project performance key values. On completion, you will have all the fundamental skills and knowledge to effectively oversee each phase of a project from start to finish, from budget through to execution.
- Fast track your career with a Certificate of Achievement in Project Management
- Develop your understanding of project management teams, roles and responsibilities
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the project life cycle, from planning to execution
- Strategies and techniques for managing conflict in a project environment
- Understand how to communicate effectively with other project members
- Familiarise with the role of the stakeholder in project management
- Know how to implement a realistic budget and schedule that fits the scope of your project
- Identify project performance key values and know the key to successful project performance
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of change management and its key principles
- Understand how to create an effective project management plan and what should be included in it
Who is this Course for?
This endorsed project management course online is ideal for aspiring project managers and project coordinators, as well as existing professionals who wish to update their skills and knowledge. Our online courses are specially designed for distance learning, offering flexible virtual classroom modules that you can study at your own convenience. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied full-time or part-time.
- This project management course online is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the course.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate by paying the accreditation fee of £108. There is an additional £10 postal charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9.
This training course provides a stepping stone to work your way up to becoming a successful project manager or project coordinator. On successful completion, learners will be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the project life cycle and how to oversee a project of any scale successfully from start to finish. Related professions in this field include:
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Project Support Officer
- Project Surveyor
|Module 01: Introduction & Overview|
|Introduction & Overview||00:16:00|
|Tools You Need||00:19:00|
|Assessment Module 01|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Project Management||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Teams & Leadership|
|Teams & Leadership||00:35:00|
|Assessment Module 02|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Project Management||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Project Communication|
|Basic Meeting Rules||00:21:00|
|Assessment Module 03|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Project Management||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Stakeholder Management|
|Assessment Module 04|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Project Management||00:10:00|
|Module 05: The Basics of Project Management|
|The Basics of Project Management||00:19:00|
|Assessment Module 05|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Project Management||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Scope and Requirements|
|Scope and Requirements||00:28:00|
|Work Breakdown Structures||00:27:00|
|Assessment Module 06|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Project Management||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Developmental Methodologies|
|Selecting a Methodology||00:22:00|
|Assessment Module 07|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Project Management||00:10:00|
|Module 08: Effective Budgets & Schedules|
|Effective Budgets & Schedules||00:25:00|
|Assessment Module 08|
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Project Management||00:10:00|
|Module 09: Project Performance|
|The Keys to Success||00:23:00|
|Project Performance Key Values||00:24:00|
|Assessment Module 09|
|Module 09 Final Quiz Exam – Project Management||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Change Management|
|Assessment Module 10|
|Module 10 Final Quiz Exam – Project Management||00:10:00|