The advanced Diploma in Childcare explores child development in detail with the principles and best practices of working with children. Learners will explore the early years of childhood and different approaches for encouraging children to learn, including children with special needs. Throughout the course, learners will gain knowledge of all there is to know about the physical and mental development of children from a professional perspective.
- Gain a solid understanding of the early years of childhood and the different stages of a child’s development
- Explore a wide range of physical and mental activities to encourage learning
- Learn how to provide support and care for children with learning difficulties
- Understand the fundamentals of child health care and how to look after their wellbeing
Who is this Course for?
Advanced Diploma in Child Care is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
CPD Certificate from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £4.99 and the hard copy for £9.99. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £12.99.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Module 01: The Early Years Of Childhood||01:00:00|
|Module 02: Caring For Children||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Promoting Health and Well Being Through Food and Mealtimes||00:25:00|
|Module 04: Keeping Children Well And Healthy||00:35:00|
|Module 05: Care And Development Of Babies||00:20:00|
|Module 06: Supporting Children’s Personal And Social Development||00:20:00|
|Module 07: Physical Development And Skills||00:20:00|
|Module 08: Learning Opportunities Through Physical Activities||00:15:00|
|Module 09: The Development Of Communication And Spoken Language||00:25:00|
|Module 10: Caring Children With Special Needs||00:55:00|
|Recommended Readings – Advanced Diploma in Child Care||5 days, 10 hours|
|Mock Exam – Advanced Diploma in Child Care||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Advanced Diploma in Child Care||00:20:00|