Develop your dream career as an athlete’s agent with the Athlete Management training course.
In this detailed training course you learn; how to guide and manage your clients career and commercial decisions, with further knowledge on growing your athlete management agency.
The Athlete Management training course covers everything from; management, problem-solving and creative decision making to commercial analysis and strategic client management.
Your Learning Goals:
- Learn about the sports agent industry
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of a sports agent
- Understand the social and economic welfare required for sports agents
- Learn about the different types of sports agents and their services
- Learn about the sports agency model
- Learn about the law duties of sports agents
- Discover the skills required to be an effective sports agent
- Understand the importance of networking.
Who is this Course for?
Athlete Management Training is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Module : 01|
|Introduction to Sports Agent Industry||00:15:00|
|Duties and Responsibilities of a Sports Agent||00:15:00|
|Functions of a Sports Agency||01:00:00|
|Characteristics of a Sports Agency||01:00:00|
|Different Types of Sports Agents and Services||01:00:00|
|The Social and Economic Weight of Sports Agents||02:00:00|
|Module : 02|
|Sports Agency Model||00:30:00|
|Statutory and Common Law Duties on Sports Agents||00:30:00|
|Sports Agents’ Representative Bodies||00:30:00|
|Brand Building and Management||00:15:00|
|Networking and Sponsorship||00:08:00|
|Skills Required for Sports Agents||00:30:00|
|How to Become a Sports Agent||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.