Understanding how the stock market or Forex trading works can help you make a lot of money. But without the right guidance it can also cost you a lot. If you would like to learn how all of these work, then you should definitely consider getting this easy and simple online stock trading course.
This course – as the name suggests – is a basic introduction to stock market & Forex trading and as such it starts by providing you an introduction into the financial world. You will further learn about stock market trends, understand currency conversion and statistics as well. The course gives you a look into Forex volatility and what you can expect from the market. You will also expect to look into the aspects of trading, risk management, “Buzz” words and different trading options.
Getting this course will help develop your understanding of the financial market and see to the fact that you make your money work for you instead of working for the money.
Who is the course for?
- Prospective investors who have an interest in the stock market
- People who are interested in foreign exchange trading and the pros and cons of the trading business.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, an education and experience in accounting is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Online stock trading course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Basics of Stock Market & Forex Trading|
|Understanding the stock market||01:00:00|
|What is Forex?||01:00:00|
|Basics of currency conversion||01:00:00|
|Forex Volatility And Market Expectation||01:00:00|
|Aspects Of The Trade||01:00:00|
|Expert Trading Options||01:00:00|
|Other Trading Options||01:00:00|
|One Final Option||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam-Basics of Stock Market & Forex Trading||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Basics of Stock Market & Forex Trading||00:20:00|