Develop key skills in accountancy bookkeeping with the Bookkeeper Administrator training course.
In this detailed training course you learn; the essence of bookkeeping administration, ledger balancing, along with further information on financial reporting and processing company expenses.
The Bookkeeper Administrator Course covers everything from; analytical to logical skills and techniques for professionally managing your company’s books.
Your Learning Goals:
At the end of this course you will:
- Introduce yourself to bookkeeping and administration
- Learn manualised computer systems
- Learning computerised bookkeeping systems
- Learn the basics of bookkeeping
- Improve your knowledge of bookkeeping ledgers
- Understand trial balance and coding
- Learn the PNL account and balance sheets
- Learn AILE Personal.
Who is this Course for?
This endorsed Bookkeeper Administrator is ideal for those looking to break into the financial accounting sector who wish to develop their practical knowledge. On successful completion, this recognised qualification will open a window of opportunities when it comes to working in this industry. Training is also essential for small to medium-sized business owners to manage accounts more efficiently. This entry-level introduction to bookkeeping requires no prior experience and is open to individuals from all academic backgrounds.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
CPD Certificate from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £4.99 and the hard copy for £9.99. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £12.99.
Taking this course will fast track your career and provide you with invaluable skills required for the following roles:
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Assurance Manager
- Financial Assurance Specialist
- Internal Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Budget Analyst
|Introduction to the course|
|Introduction to Bookkeeping|
|Introduction to Bookkeeping||00:15:00|
|Final Quiz Exam – Introduction to Bookkeeping||00:10:00|
|How it Fits Together||00:08:00|
|Final Quiz Exam – Bookkeeping systems||00:10:00|
|Basics of Bookkeeping|
|Final Quiz Exam – Basics of Bookkeeping||00:10:00|
|The functionality of bookkeeping|
|Trial Balance and Coding||00:10:00|
|PNL Account and Balance Sheet||00:04:00|
|Final Quiz Exam – The functionality of bookkeeping||00:10:00|
|On a personal note|
No Reviews found for this course.