This Bookkeeping Systems Training is designed to give you the knowledge and skills necessary to perform a bookkeeper to trail balance function. It will provide you with the information you need to create an effective and reliable bookkeeping system. The course covers the types of information that need to be included and what systems should be used to record them. The course explains methods for improving and forecasting cash flow and budgets within the business and outlines how to respond to purchase and sales invoices. This course also shows you how to deal with basic bookkeeping documents and how to use them in a manual accounting system.
By the end of the course, you will be able to implement a bookkeeping system for your small business.
Who is the course for?
- This course is ideal for those wanting to improve their base skills in office administrative tasks
- This course would be ideal for people who want to start working as a receptionist, office administrator, office manager, administrative assistant or secretary
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
CPD Certificate from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £4.99 and the hard copy for £9.99. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £12.99.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Introduction to the course|
|How it Fits Together||00:08:00|
|The functionality of bookkeeping|
|Trial Balance and Coding||00:10:00|
|PNL Account and Balance Sheet||00:04:00|
|On a personal note|
No Reviews found for this course.