Learn the importance of managing business administrations and contributing to the overall efficiency of operations with the Business Administrative Skills Training Course
In this course you will learn; the fundamental principles of quality administration, business writing and key decision-making skills. There will be further learning in management and leadership for business administrative operations.
The Businesses Administrative Skills Training Course covers; administration in regards to business operations, leadership and management along with payroll.
Your Learning Goals:
- Learn the importance of correct administration
- Discover how to write for business operations
- Learn the characteristics of administration managers
- Learn how to manage payroll
- Improve your time management skills
- Learn file processing and its importance
- Learn about HMRC and new employees
- Improve your knowledge on pay structures and sickness.
Who is this Course for?
Business Administrative Skills Training is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|What is Business Administration?||00:30:00|
|Business and Organisations||00:15:00|
|Management of Business||00:30:00|
|Business Organization Perspectives||00:30:00|
|Approaches to Leadership||00:30:00|
|Definition of Management||00:30:00|
|Characteristics of Management||00:30:00|
|Management Functions/Process of Management||00:30:00|
|Nature of Management||00:30:00|
|Levels of Management||00:30:00|
|Characteristics of Professional Managers||00:30:00|
|Principles of Management||00:30:00|
|What Is Payroll?||00:30:00|
|Principles Of Payroll Systems||01:00:00|
|Confidentiality And Security Of Information||00:30:00|
|Effective Payroll Processing||01:00:00|
|Increasing Payroll Efficiency||01:00:00|
|Risk Management in Payroll||00:30:00|
|When Workers Leave Employment||01:00:00|
|Paye and Payroll for Employers||01:00:00|
|Tell HMRC about a New Employee||01:00:00|
|Net And Gross Pay||00:30:00|
|Statutory Sick Pay||00:30:00|
|Minimum Wage for Different types of Work||01:00:00|