This Business Marketing Level 4 is a career developing training program, best suited to you if you are seeking to become a leading marketing ninja and explore a wide range of marketing career prospects.
This comprehensive provides the perfect introduction to business marketing and exposes the secret to success in the field of business marketing. You will understand what it really means to be a marketing guru and gain the skills and confidence needed to capitalise on your creativity and work towards a rewarding, well-paid marketing career.
This course also provides a detailed overview of all the marketing functions. It considers the low-cost yet extremely effective marketing techniques, compelling marketing plans that influence the buyers’ behaviour, the ways to evaluate analytical tools to create great marketing plans and highly recommended tactics for developing your brand.
There are various topics covered in this course, including developing website, performing marketing research, social media and online marketing, promotional activities in response to a target audience, sales planning and operation, and many more.
This exclusive course highly focuses on developing your employment and essential learning in an ethical manner. It is also ideal for individuals who are currently in the role but need formal training in the strategic and tactical tools, including those who are preparing for such roles.
In this Business Marketing Level 4, you will experience a holistic development of practical, interpersonal, research analysis, planning, and developing higher level thinking skills. Besides, you will acquire skills to work in:
- In-house departments
- Specialist marketing
- Market research
- Advertising agencies
- Marketing agencies
- And many more…
Your Learning Goals:
This Business Marketing Level 4 aims to provide you with a sound understanding of business and marketing essentials since businesses worldwide rely on competent and dynamic marketing strategies to remain viable. In this course, discover what powerful and influential marketing is all about and what it takes to become a qualified and capable marketing manager and secure your professional position in the most incredibly lucrative and satisfying marketing sector.
Successful completion of this course will support you to develop enduring innovative skills and competencies, and you will have the ability to:
- Explore various brand’s marketing strategy that ultimately determines your success
- Use razor-sharp analysis to develop winning business plans
- Get a deeper understanding of the role and power of marketing
- Plan and deliver a go-to-market plan
- Understand the responsibilities and day to day duties of the professional marketer
- Work closely with marketing communications
- Understand advanced audience research and market analysis skills
- Create compelling and influential marketing messages
- Develop an understanding of the differences between marketing and advertising
- Plan and execute high-quality marketing strategies
- Build the confidence to take your career to the highest possible level
Who is this Course for?
Business Marketing Level 4 is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Business Marketing Level 4|
|Marketing Your Business||01:00:00|
|Our Marketing Plan||00:10:00|
|Low-cost Marketing Techniques||00:15:00|
|Developing Your Brand||00:10:00|
|Social Media and Online Marketing||00:30:00|
|Public Relations and Advertising||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.