The Certificate in Workplace Professionalism is ideal for those who wish to enhance their professional image and communicate more effectively in meetings, presentations and face-to-face interactions with clients and colleagues. Throughout the course, learners will develop their body language, networking skills and confidence to build strong working relationships. On successful completion, they will have the practical skills and knowledge to increase their marketability in their chosen career path. Enrol today and take your career to the next level.
- Explore the recruitment industry in detail and the key stages of the recruitment process
- Develop the essential skills required for a career in the recruitment industry
- Learn the key principles of candidate management, client acquisition & candidate attraction
- Get expert tips and information on running your own recruitment service
- Understand your legal and ethical requirements in working in recruitment
- Boost your professional image by enhancing your communication and body language
- Discover strategies for building strong client and colleague relationships
- Master the art of networking and connect with industry professionals
- Reach the next level in your career & earn that promotion by increasing your marketability
- Develop your communication skills for better interaction in presentations & meetings.
Who is this Course for?
Certificate in Workplace Professionalism is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Positioning Yourself as a Professional|
|Attitude in the Workplace||00:10:00|
|Making Changes through Personal Accountability||00:07:00|
|Enhancing Your Professional Image|
|Your Image as a Whole||00:05:00|
|Becoming More Marketable||00:03:00|
|Communicating and Image||00:08:00|
|Expanding Your Skills|
|Project Management Techniques||00:03:00|
|Communicating for Results|
|Keys to Effective Communication||00:26:00|
|Building Relationships and Networks|
|Work and Your Personality||00:05:00|
|Roles in the Office||00:18:00|