Wave goodbye to stress and say hello to a healthy body, mind and soul with the Complete Online Pilates Mat Course. This pilates training course is the ultimate instructor-led program for mastering the practice of pilates online.
In this course, you will be taught a wide range of pilates mat exercises, with instruction on how to position your body to achieve the correct form and improve your flexibility. This course is for learners of all levels and includes practical video tutorials to guide you every step of the way.
Whether you’re a beginner with no experience, want to improve your technique, or wish to become a certified Pilates instructor, our comprehensive course is your stepping stone to a healthier, stronger you.
Your Learning Goals:
- Improve your posture, flexibility and balance with our step-by-step training guide
- Strengthen your core and tone up in no time with effective pilate workout techniques
- Learn a wide range of beginner to advanced pilates exercises for learners of all levels
- Get step-by-step guidance on how to perform pilates poses correctly for maximum effect
- Elevate your mind body and soul through calming breathing exercises
- Take steps to become a fully certified Pilates instructor
- Understand the mental and physical health benefits of Pilates exercises
- Modify each pose to tailor each routine to your physical capabilities
- Improve your overall wellbeing and start your fitness journey today!
Who is this Course for?
Complete Online Pilates Mat Course is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
CPD Certificate from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £4.99 and the hard copy for £9.99. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £12.99.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|The history of Pilates||00:04:00|
|The principles of Pilates||00:04:00|
|Before Starting to your course|
|Body Positions in Pilates||00:08:00|
|Pelvic Stability Exercises||00:12:00|
|Beginner Level Course|
|Beginner Lesson 1 – Hundred, Roll up, Rolling like a ball||00:19:00|
|Beginner Lesson 2 – Spine stretch forward, Spine stretch side, Saw||00:12:00|
|Beginner Lesson 3 – Spine stretch forward, Spine stretch side, Saw||00:11:00|
|Beginner Lesson 4 – Swan, Single leg kick, Side leg lift, Side leg circle||00:12:00|
|Beginner Lesson 5 – Push ups||00:08:00|
|Release work and stretching||00:09:00|
|Beginner Level – complete workout||00:40:00|
|Intermediate Level Course|
|Intermediate Lesson 1 – Double leg stretch, Single/Double straight leg stretch||00:25:00|
|Intermediate Lesson 2 – Criss cross, Open leg rocker, Spine twist||00:13:00|
|Intermediate Lesson 3 – Swimming, Double leg kick||00:11:00|
|Intermediate Lesson 4 – Side leg kick, Banana, Teaser(preparation)||00:11:00|
|Intermediate Lesson 5 – Corkscrew(modified), Leg pull down, Shoulder bridge||00:10:00|
|Intermediate level – complete workout||00:42:00|
|Advanced Level Course|
|Advanced Level Lesson 1 – Teaser1, Teaser2, Teaser3||00:13:00|
|Advanced Level Lesson 2 – Hip circles, Roll over, Corkscrew||00:16:00|
|Advanced Level Lesson 3 – Leg pull up, Jackknife, Kneeling side kicks||00:15:00|
|Advanced Level Lesson 4 – Seated twist, Side bend twist, Side bend mermaid||00:12:00|
|Advanced Level Lesson 5 – Scissors, Bicycle, Boomerang||00:14:00|
|Advanced Level – complete workout||00:39:00|
|How to create your own work out?|
|Self practice guide||00:02:00|
No Reviews found for this course.