Fast track your career as a conveyancing solicitor or conveyancing legal secretary with the Conveyancing Solicitor Training course. This paralegal course is specially designed to provide learners with skills and practical knowledge to ensure that their client’s rights are protected during the buying and selling of a property.
You will learn about the different stages of the conveyancing process and the legal aspects of buying and selling a property. You will also gain a solid understanding of the English legal system and land laws. Throughout this training program, you will develop essential client-facing and legal research skills to give you a head start in your career. On successful completion, you will have a complete understanding of the process involved in the transfer of homeownership.
Your Learning Goals:
- Become a fully qualified practising solicitor and develop valuable career skills
- Understand the legal aspects of buying & selling properties in in England and Wales
- Be able to administer & witness official documents, and ensure that all documentation is in order
- Gain a solid understanding of your career opportunities in this field
- Familiarise with the English legal system and land laws
- Develop an understanding of accounting procedures for conveyancing transactions
- Get an in-depth introduction to the role and responsibilities of a conveyance solicitor
- Develop essential client care and legal research skills
Who is this Course for?
Conveyancing Solicitor Training is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Module 1: Understanding the Concept of Paralegal|
|Understanding the Concept of Paralegal||00:10:00|
|Module 2: Communication Skills|
|Module 3: Basic Counselling|
|Module 4: Networking and Advocacy Skills|
|Networking and Advocacy Skills||00:05:00|
|Module 5: Sex and Gender Concepts|
|Sex and Gender Concepts||00:15:00|
|Module 6: Gender and Sexual Based Violence|
|Gender and Sexual Based Violence||00:20:00|
|Module 07: UK Law and Legal System|
|UK Law and Legal System||00:30:00|
|Module 8: Human Rights|
|Module 09: Democracy, Good Governance, and The Rule of Law|
|Democracy, Good Governance, and The Rule of Law||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Land/Property Law|
|Module 11: Road Traffic Law|
|Road Traffic Law||00:05:00|
|Module 12 Conflict and Conflict Resolution|
|Conflict and Conflict Resolution||00:25:00|
|Module 13: Family Law Act|
|Family Law Act||00:15:00|
|Module 14: Land Registry Law|
|Land Registry Law||00:15:00|
|Module 15: The Distinction between Real and Personal Rights|
|The Distinction between Real and Personal Rights||00:10:00|
|Module 16: How to Do Your Job and Stay Out of Trouble|
|How to Do Your Job and Stay Out of Trouble||00:25:00|
|Module 17: How to Establish a Good Relationship With Lawyers, Mediators, and Judges|
|How to Establish a Good Relationship With Lawyers, Mediators, and Judges||00:25:00|