The Creative Thinking and Innovation course is designed to teach business professionals the art of thinking outside the box and bringing ideas to life. It explores a wide range of creative techniques and strategies for problem-solving, brainstorming and boosting workplace productivity. Learners will learn how to develop the right environment to nurture creativity, and approach business solutions from a fresh perspective using structured and unstructured methods. On completion, learners will have the confidence to put their ideas forward and try different approaches to finding business solutions.
- Understand the definition of creativity and innovation and why they are so important factors for business
- Explore tips and tricks for drawing out your creativity and thinking outside the box
- Understand the key principles and stages of creative problem solving
- Discover a wide range of creative techniques for enhancing workplace productivity
Who is this Retail Assistant Training Course for?
Creative Thinking and Innovation is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
CPD Certificate from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £4.99 and the hard copy for £9.99. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £12.99.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Creative Thinking and Innovation|
|What Is Creativity and Innovation?||00:05:00|
|Developing the Right Environment for Creativity||00:15:00|
|Creativity and Innovation in Business||00:15:00|
|Where Does Creativity Fit Into the Problem-Solving Process?||00:30:00|
|Defining the Problem||00:30:00|
|Encouraging Creativity In A Team||00:30:00|
|Putting It All Together||00:15:00|