The Data Management Skills course is essential training for data analysts and managers who wish to develop their knowledge of strategic analysis and strengthen their problem-solving abilities. This comprehensive program teaches how to turn data into insights, recover databases and utilise SQL programming language. The different types of database models will also be explored in detail in this course. On completion, learners will be able to store, protect and process valuable data confidently and efficiently.
- Explore a wide range of data management systems and approaches
- Understand the purpose of data modelling and the different types of data models
- Get a complete overview of query processing and concurrency control
- Discover techniques and strategies for recovering important data
Who is this Course for?
Data Management Skills is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Data Management Skills|
|Module 01: Introduction to Data Management||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Data Management Systems and Approaches||00:50:00|
|Module 03: Data Modeling Using Entity-Relationship Approach||00:45:00|
|Module 04: Relational Model||00:35:00|
|Module 05: SQL||00:00:00|
|Module 06: Relational Database Design and Normalization||00:50:00|
|Module 07: Query Processing||00:50:00|
|Module 08: Concurrency Control Techniques||00:45:00|
|Module 09: Database Recovery Techniques||00:20:00|
|Module 10: Distributed Databases and Client-Server Architectures||00:40:00|
|Module 11: Conventional Data Models and Systems||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.