Who is the course for?
- Anyone that has an interest in learning more about the graphic design process.
- A career in graphic design is open to graduates of any design-related discipline, for example 3D design, communication design, photography, illustration or visual art, but a specific graphic design degree will be the most useful.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.