Mentoring is crucial not only because of the knowledge and abilities one can receive from mentors, but also as it gives professional socialization and personal support to better achievement. In the case, quality mentoring enhances remarkably the possibilities for success.
The Diploma in Mentoring course is intended to provide you with a higher opportunity to become a motivational mentor. By taking this course, you will grasp the concept of mentoring and how it effectively works for helping someone to obtain excellent academic scores or career advancement potential in any job sectors. You will also explore the skills you need to acquire to become an expert mentor.
Who is the course for?
- Life Coaches and other professionals who want to become a mentor
- People who have an interest in becoming a mentor, life coaches or counselors
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Diploma in Mentoring|
|Introduction – The Mentor-Protege Relationship||00:05:00|
|Benefits of a Protégé||00:15:00|
|Mentor Benefits of Having a Protege||00:10:00|
|Where to Look Mentor-Protégé Programs||00:25:00|
|Picking a Protégé||00:25:00|
|Working with a Protégé||00:20:00|
|The Exit Strategy||00:15:00|
|Lather, Rinse, Repeat||00:10:00|
|Appendix: How to Be a Professional Altruist||00:05:00|
|Mock Exam-Diploma in Mentoring||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Diploma in Mentoring||00:20:00|