The Diploma in Phlebotomy Technician Training course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Develop your skills as a healthcare professional and learn the basics of phlebotomy comfortably at your own pace with this course. In this course, you will learn how to perform a venipuncture with our step-by-step training units.
This course begins with teaching the fundamentals of anatomy and physiology and covers the entire phlebotomy procedure. You will be trained to use essential equipment and supplies, handle specimens correctly, and take blood samples safely. Besides, you will learn how to prevent complications and detect which veins are suitable for blood tests. This phlebotomy certification has no entry requirements and provides introductory training on collecting blood samples from patients to diagnoses illnesses.
Your Learning Goals:
- Develop your knowledge of phlebotomy equipment, utensils and supplies
- Understand which veins to avoid and which veins are ‘good’
- Familiarise with the procedure of drawing blood for donation
- Get step-by-step guidance on therapeutic phlebotomy before and aftercare
- Gain a clear understanding of the differences between venepuncture and phlebotomy
- Get a basic introduction to anatomy and physiology
- Learn how to prepare patients for a venepuncture procedure
- Kickstart your career as a healthcare professional
- Learn key venepuncture best practices to avoid bruising and other complications
Who is this Course for?
Diploma in Phlebotomy Technician Training is perfect for anyone trying to learn essential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
CPD Certificate from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £4.99 and the hard copy for £9.99. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £12.99.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Diploma in Phlebotomy Technician Training|
|Module 01: Introduction to Phlebotomy||00:20:00|
|Module 02: Blood Circulation, Function and Composition||00:31:00|
|Module 03: Phlebotomy Equipment||00:18:00|
|Module 04: Routine Venipuncture||00:26:00|
|Module 05: Venipuncture Complications and Pre-Examination Variables||00:28:00|
|Module 06: Dermal Puncture||00:16:00|
|Module 07: Quality Assessment and Management in Phlebotomy||00:21:00|
|Module 08: Special Blood Collection Procedure||00:17:00|
|Module 09: Infection Control and Risk Management||00:21:00|
|Module 01: Venepuncture: A Method of Phlebotomy||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Anatomy and Physiology||00:09:00|
|Module 03: Before Venepuncture||00:21:00|
|Module 04: During Venepuncture||00:09:00|
|Module 05: After Venepuncture||00:09:00|
|Module 06: Venepuncture for Blood Donation||00:16:00|
|Module 07: Glossary||00:18:00|
|Module 08: Appendix||00:11:00|
|Mock Exam – Diploma in Phlebotomy Technician Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Diploma in Phlebotomy Technician Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.