The path to becoming a successful poultry farmer filled with barriers, however, it’s not impossible. With some hard work and persistence and proper guidance, you can be successful in this business.
We brought this Diploma in Poultry Farming course to inform you about every ins and outs of poultry farming and how to establish and manage a successful poultry enterprise in no time. You will enhance your knowledge about the skills needed for poultry care and management, including wording, breeds, nutrition, infection, layers, hatching, brooding, and advertising. Additionally, this course provides information regarding various diseases including airborne diseases and explains how to prevent the spread of these diseases.
Who is this course for?
- New farm workers, new industry employees and new graduates hoping to work in the poultry industry.
- Individuals who want to start their flock of chickens, but they need more information.
- Anyone who wants to starts a poultry business.
- Anyone who has a farming hobby.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Poultry in UK|
|Characteristics of Organic Poultry Systems||00:30:00|
|Main Issues for Consideration||00:30:00|
|Feeding Organic Poultry||01:00:00|
|The Growing Bird||01:00:00|
|Killing and Processing Poultry||01:00:00|
|HOW MUCH INVESTMENT IS REQUIRED IN THE POULTRY BUSINESS?||00:30:00|
|WHAT BRANCH OF THE POULTRY BUSINESS?||01:00:00|
|THE IMPORTANCE OF POULTRY||02:00:00|
|WHERE TO LOCATE||00:30:00|
|THE DOLLAR HEN FARM||00:30:00|
|DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POULTRY FLESH AND POULTRY FATTENING||00:30:00|
|MARKETING POULTRY CARCASSES||00:30:00|
|QUALITY IN EGGS||01:00:00|
|MARKETING ORGANIZATION FOR EGGS||01:00:00|
|BREEDS OF CHICKENS||01:00:00|
|PRACTICAL AND SCIENTIFIC BREEDING||01:00:00|
|EXPERIMENT STATION WORK||00:30:00|
|POULTRY ON THE GENERAL FARM||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Poultry Farming||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Poultry Farming||00:20:00|