Won’t it be great if you could improve and make your house more comfortable on your own? People of all ages love to try DIY, while DIY Home Improvement is one the most popular projects. Learn the techniques to make your house more comfortable and facilitated from this DIY Home Improvement course.
This DIY Home Improvement course will teach you techniques and easy house improvement strategies to improve your house without any professional knowledge and make your life easier.
Our DIY Home Improvement course lessons were prepared by experts and feature interactive activities and assessments to ensure that all vital procedures and techniques are taught promptly. By enrolling in this extensive DIY Home Improvement course, you’ll learn how to establish yourself as a valuable asset and learn various home decor and improvement techniques.
This DIY Home Improvement course has been divided into several easy-to-digest, manageable sections that will help you grasp each concept– from the basic to advanced course components. Get skilled in our comprehensive DIY Home Improvement course and make your home more glamorous and charming.
Please note: Our DIY Home Improvement course only gives you the theoretical knowledge to excel in this field. This course doesn’t entitle you to practise as a professional in this specific field.
- Learn about the fundamentals of home improvement
- Understand various types of home improvement and how they work
- Be able to use different techniques to improve your interior and make your home more beautiful
- Learn about various tools to use for home improvement and decoration
- Be able to improve your home condition with the tools at hand
- Understand how you can fix your house by yourself
- Learn the fundamentals of a colour wheel and how to apply colour theories in your design
- Be able to create different upgraded looks and make your house look more elegant and comfortable.
Who is this Course for?
This DIY Home Improvement course is ideal for aspiring individuals who wish to gain the relevant skills and knowledge to fast track their careers. It is for those who have little or no knowledge of the principles of Home Improvement or those who are new to the field and want to test their skills and knowledge. There are no entry requirements for this course; however, an eye for detail and a creative mind is essential.
- This course is available to all the learners of all academic backgrounds.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
CPD Certificate from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £4.99 and the hard copy for £9.99. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £12.99.
On successful completion of the DIY Home Improvement course, learners can progress to a more advanced program from our course list. Career opportunities in this field include freelancing or working in-house, within a range of professional settings, with the opportunity to earn a high salary.
- Event Managers
- Interior Designers
- Graphic Designers
|Module 01: Introduction to Home Improvement|
|Introduction to Home Improvement||00:20:00|
|Module 02: Paint Job|
|Module 03: Walls|
|Module 04: Doors and Windows|
|Doors and Windows||00:29:00|
|Module 05: Electrical Fixtures|
|Module 06: Outdoor Projects|
|Module 07: Plumbing|
|Module 08: Damp, Rots, and Pests|
|Damp, Rots, and Pests||00:17:00|
|Module 09: Home Safety|
|Assignment – DIY Home Improvement||00:00:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|