Learn about your employment law with our Employment Law Level 4 course. This course will help you gain a comprehensive understanding of employment law for both employers and employees. It will give you an understanding of the legal aspects and how to tackle employment law issues with confidence. Upon completing the course, you will have an invaluable outline of UK employment law’s essential concepts that you need to know to take up your dream job in the industry.
The Employment Law Level 4 course gives you a deep insight into the curriculum to equip you with the skills to deal with your company’s critical personnel problems that are faced face day-to-day, as well as provide legal support against harassment and discrimination. Hiring high-quality employees is crucial for effective organisation. After your successful completion, you will be equipped with strongly developed skills to recruit the best employees, promote and reward performance, and much more. You will discover more about following up with new employees, health and safety, discrimination and much more. Next you look into employment law by learning about immigration, rights, termination, transfers and such.
The course covers multiple disciplines as you learn about management and UK employment law, which in turn could be extremely useful for you since you will stand out from the competition in your employer’s eyes.
Your Learning Goals:
- Get a clear understanding on remuneration policy and industrial relations
- Learn all about immigration, termination and other issues
- Gain a clear understanding of Human Resource Management
- Learn the full process of HR planning, recruitment and selection
- Get familiarised with the responsibilities of the HR department, employee motivation theories
- Learn the basics of employment law
- Get step-by-step guidance of performance appraisal
- Kick-start your career as an HR & Employment Law
- Develop your knowledge on the National Minimum Wage (NMW) and living wage
Who is the course for?
- People who are interested in getting a job in the UK and need to learn about the laws
- Professionals who want to expand their knowledge about human resource management
- People who have an interest in knowing about human resource management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
CPD Certificate from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £4.99 and the hard copy for £9.99. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £12.99.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Employment Law Level 4|
|Basic of Employment Law||00:24:00|
|Legal Recruitment Process||00:43:00|
|National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage||00:37:00|
|Parental Right, Sick Pay & Pension Scheme||00:43:00|
|Discrimination in the Workplace||00:39:00|
|Health & Safety at Work||00:19:00|
|Dismissal, Grievances and Employment Tribunals||00:36:00|
|Workplace Monitoring & Data Protection||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam – Employment Law Level 4||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Employment Law Level 4||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.