Employment laws set in place due to shield workers from wrongdoing by their employers. Without those laws, workers would be defenseless to plenty of perils and uncertainties.
In this Employment Law UK course, you will study the major employment laws of the UK that include discrimination, minimum wage, and workplace safety and health laws, workers’ compensation and child labor laws.
The course provides some valuable information and guideline for job seekers and individuals interested in working in the UK. Lastly, learn about laws concerning employment for foreign nationals including the consequences of hiring illegal immigrants for jobs in the UK.
Who is the course for?
- People who are interested in getting a job in the UK and need to learn about the laws
- Professionals seeking to gain employment in UKVI or as a solicitor
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Employment Law UK|
|Rights During Employment||02:00:00|
|Termination of Employment||02:00:00|
|Discrimination Law and Equality Act 2010||00:45:00|
|Rehabilitation of Offenders Act||00:45:00|
|Enforced Subject Access Requests||00:00:00|
|2018 UK Corporate Governance Code||00:45:00|
|Legal Professional Privilege Update||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Employment Law UK||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Employment Law UK||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.