Fast-track your career as a facilities manager or facilities leader with the Facilities Management Diploma.
This intensive diploma course is ideal for beginners in this field or those who wish to develop their existing skills. It offers practical training starting with an introduction to facilities management and the role of a facilities manager. You will explore the facility life cycle in-depth, and the process of overseeing and maintaining all business operations efficiently.
Throughout this course, you will develop essential project management, strategic planning, logistic, and communications skills which you can apply in everyday work activities. This course includes practical exercises which you can study in your own time. On successful completion, you will have the expertise to make effective business decisions in day-to-day operations, and ensure a safe working environment for all.
- Get a sweeping overview of facilities management.
- Carry out duties with a highly-trained level of skill, talents and on-the-ground knowledge.
- Explore a wide range of service types within facilities management.
- Understand the welfare facilities required in the workplace.
- Recognise the core connection between sustainable development and facilities management.
- Familiarise with the productive operations of facilities management in a variety of businesses.
- Explore the operational areas to improve, and be aware of all changing regulations in the industry.
- Gain an understanding of the processes involves in managing physical property.
- Realise the impact of decisions made on every other part of the facility.
- Learn the objectives of facility management in real estate.
- Respond to emergencies calmly and speedily.
- Fix issues and follow procedures in facilities management.
- Increase efficiency and reduce waste while keeping people safe.
- Allow teams to work productively and separate the high performers from the rest.
- Prepare documents and reports on inefficiency and issues.
- Oversee the maintenance and management of building assets effectively.
- Gather resources and infrastructure required to perform crucial functions effectively and efficiently, within an organisation.
Who is this Course for?
To become a successful facilities manager, you need a specific skill set and level of expertise that cannot be obtained without adequate training. To climb to the top of the career ladder and boost your earning potential, you will need specialist knowledge that will be provided in this Facilities Management course. Facilities managers play a crucial role in maintaining high standards in buildings and services. Anyone who wishes to advance their prospects in this field will need to complete mandatory studies. Professionals who want to set up their own business will also benefit from the invaluable training this course provides.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate of achievement by paying the fee of £108. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
This Facilities Management Diploma provides expert training to fast-track your career, whether you’re new to facilities management or want to build on your skills. Other career opportunities and roles in this field include:
- Asset Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Construction Manager
- Director, Physical Plant
- Energy Manager
- Facilities Coordinator / Supervisor
- Plant or Operations Manager
|Module 1: Facility Management|
|Introduction to Facility Management||00:20:00|
|Terms and Definitions||00:05:00|
|Assessment Module 1|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Facilities Management||00:10:00|
|Module 2: Facilities Management in the Workplace|
|Assessment Module 2|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Facilities Management||00:10:00|
|Module 3: Sustainable Development and Facilities Management|
|Sustainable Development and Facilities Management||00:30:00|
|Facilities Life Cycle||00:15:00|
|Assessment Module 3|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Facilities Management||00:10:00|
|Module 4: Facility Operations|
|Operations of Facilities||00:25:00|
|Assessment Module 4|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Facilities Management||00:10:00|
|Module 5: Operations and Maintenance|
|Operations and Maintenance||00:30:00|
|Assessment Module 5|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Facilities Management||00:10:00|
|Module 6: Facilities Maintenance Planning, Budgeting and Method|
|Facilities Maintenance Planning||00:10:00|
|Maintenance Costs, Finance and Methods||00:10:00|
|Factors Affecting Maintenance||00:10:00|
|Assessment Module 6|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Facilities Management||00:10:00|
|Module 7: Performance and Installations Management|
|Assessment Module 7|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Facilities Management||00:10:00|
|Module 8: Project Management|
|Assessment Module 8|
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Facilities Management||00:10:00|
|Module 9: HR Management|
|Human Resource Management||00:30:00|
|Assessment Module 9|
|Module 09 Final Quiz Exam – Facilities Management||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Real Estate Management, Client Delivery Models & Outsourcing|
|Client Delivery Models||00:05:00|
|Outsourcing of Services or In-House Staff||00:15:00|
|Assessment Module 10|
|Module 10 Final Quiz Exam – Facilities Management||00:10:00|