In this professional workplace first aid training program, you will familiarise with a range of first aid procedures, from treating wounds to administering life-saving CPR. Our instructor-led program is designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of first aid regulations in the workplace and how to comply with HSE laws.
Topics include how to conduct a primary and secondary survey, common illnesses and conditions, the workplace first aid kit, record-keeping, external bleeding, fractures, wound dressing and much more.
- Take steps to become a qualified first aider with a recognised qualification in First Aid in the Workplace
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of first aid practices, policies and procedures in the UK
- Get step-by-step training on how to perform life-saving procedures such as administering CPR
- Know how to assess the severity of a situation and conduct a primary and secondary survey
- Understand how to place an unresponsive person in the recovery position
- Learn how to dress wounds, treat burns, manage external bleeding and clean dressings
- Broaden your knowledge of secondary illnesses and conditions such as asthma
- Develop your understanding of workplace first aid regulations and equipment
- Be able to deal with and respond accordingly to cases of choking, poisoning, hyperventilation and much more
- Know how to care for people suffering from allergic, reactions, heart attacks, epileptic seizures and asthma attacks
Who is This Course for?
This endorsed first aid training course is suitable for non-medical first aiders and any professional who wishes to learn workplace first aid. It is ideal for those who are looking to gain the practical skills and knowledge to become qualified first aiders. Our online courses are specially designed for distance learning, offering flexible virtual classroom modules that you can study at your own convenience. There are no specific entry requirements for this general training program.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
On successful completion, learners will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to provide quality first aid in the workplace and deal with a range of scenarios from minor accidents to life-threatening injuries. This formal qualification is a great asset to any professional’s CV and can be used as proof of your professional competencies in the workplace.
|Module 01: Introduction to Workplace First Aid|
|Module 01: Introduction to Workplace First Aid||00:34:00|
|Module: 2 – Legal Framework for Workplace First Aid|
|Module: 2 – Legal Framework for Workplace First Aid||00:29:00|
|Module 03: Incident Management at Work|
|Module 03: Incident Management at Work||00:34:00|
|Module 04: Primary Survey|
|Module 04: Primary Survey||00:20:00|
|Module 5: Secondary Survey|
|Module 5: Secondary Survey||00:21:00|
|Module 06: Basic First-Aid Techniques|
|Module 06: Basic First-Aid Techniques||00:38:00|
|Module 07: Dealing with Minor Injuries at the Workplace|
|Module 07: Dealing with Minor Injuries at the Workplace||00:42:00|
|Module 08: Secondary Illness Loss of Responsiveness and CPR|
|Module 08: Secondary Illness Loss of Responsiveness and CPR||00:18:00|
|Module: 9- Secondary Illness: Breathing Problems|
|Module: 9- Secondary Illness: Breathing Problems||00:17:00|
|Module: 10- Secondary Illnesses and Injuries|
|Module: 10- Secondary Illnesses and Injuries||00:27:00|
|Module: 11 – Dealing With Fractures and Dislocations|
|Module: 11 – Dealing With Fractures and Dislocations||00:20:00|
|Module: 12 – Call for an Emergency|
|Module: 12 – Call for an Emergency||00:14:00|
|Mock Exam- First Aid at Workplace||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- First Aid at Workplace||00:20:00|