Understand the importance of first aid during emergency situations and improving your emergency support skills with the First Aid Trainer course.
In this detailed training course you learn; how to treat various work-related injuries and become an emergency support worker within the office, while also being taught how to administer CPR for adults.
The first aid training course covers everything from; the aim of first aid in the workplace, CPR and resuscitation to treating secondary injuries and the ‘Secondary Survey’.
Your Learning Goals:
- Learn how to execute CPR
- Learn how to execute resuscitation
- Learn the ‘Secondary Survey’
- Understand the aim of first
- Learn how first aid is executed at work
- Learn how to treat various types of injuries in the workplace
- Learn how to keep composure in emergency situations
- Learn additional secondary illnesses and conditions
Who is this Course for?
First Aid Trainer is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Module 01: The Aim of First Aid||01:06:00|
|Module 02: The Secondary Survey||01:06:00|
|Module 03: Treating Secondary Injuries||01:09:00|
|Module 04: Resuscitation (CPR)||00:48:00|
|Module 05: Secondary Illnesses and Conditions||01:15:00|
|Module 06: Additional Secondary Illnesses and Conditions||01:03:00|