Learn how to cultivate and manage a garden centre with the Garden Centre Manager Training Course.
In this course you will learn; horticulture skills, while also learning the principles and science behind plants. You will also understand business management to help you grow your business within horticulture.
The Garden Centre Manager training course covers; Theoretical, practical and strategic skills for the management and growth of running a garden centre.
Your Learning Goals:
- Understand basic botany
- Learn about plant classification
- Understand soil sciences
- Learn the principles of plant nutrition
- Learn the basic concepts of gardening
- Discover weed control techniques
- Understand the importance of plant propagation
- Learn how to deal with weeds.
Who is this Course for?
Garden Centre Manager Training Course is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Plant Nutrition Requirements||00:30:00|
|Plant Pests, Diseases & Problems||00:30:00|
|Basic Concepts of Organic Gardening||00:30:00|
|Amenity Horticulture, Plant Selection and Native Plants||01:00:00|