Are you an engineering student or solar energy worker who is new to their field? The GRID Solar Energy Course is designed to provide a complete introduction to solar energy systems, including instructor-led guidance on how to create your own PV system.
In this beginners course, you will start by exploring the critical components of a solar energy system, the fundamentals of solar panel production and solar energy consumption. You will also learn the basic principles of power and units, how to calculate energy yield, install solar panels and much more. This course is particularly beneficial for aspiring solar photovoltaic installers who wish to gain the skills and credentials to work in this sector.
Your Learning Goals:
- Design your own PV system from scratch
- Gain a solid understanding of how solar panels and wind turbines generate renewable electricity
- Kickstart your career as a solar photovoltaic installer
- Get step-by-step guidance on installation, costs and payback
- Understand how to calculate energy yield and how much energy a system generates
- Develop your knowledge of solar radiation and photovoltaic panels
- Explore a wide range of solar panel system software
- Boost your professional development with this short qualification
Who is this Course for?
GRID Solar Energy Course is suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|See What You Will learn||00:02:00|
|What is Solar Energy||00:02:00|
|Power & Units||00:03:00|
|The Components of the System (Detailed Explanation)|
|Peak Sun Hours and Shading Effect||00:04:00|
|Design Stage & Installation Procedure|
|Design Steps Part 1||00:05:00|
|Design Steps part 2||00:08:00|
|SketchUp Tools part 1||00:07:00|
|SketchUp Tools part 2||00:06:00|
|Skelion Plugin For PV Panels Integration||00:09:00|
|Design A system||00:07:00|
|Introduction to PVSYST||00:08:00|
|Design a System with PVSYST||00:04:00|
|Pricing, Payback Period, Technical and Financial Reports|
|Technical & Finanical Reports||00:04:00|
|Additional Resources: GRID Solar Energy Course||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.