The HR Administrator Training Course will help you boost your personal development and career within the human resources sector..
In this course you will learn; critical topics on human resources, best practices for HR professionals, leadership techniques and information on organisational structure and culture.
The HR Administrator Training Course covers; theoretical and practical techniques for working within the Human Resources sector that will help you make more of an impact within your companies HR team.
Your Learning Goals :
- Learn the basics of human resource management
- Learn about HR planning, recruitment and selection
- Understand how to correctly onboard an employee
- Develop your skills in induction planning and execution
- Learn the responsibilities of the HR department
- Improve your motivational and counselling skills
- Build your goal and motivation setting techniques
- Learn about records and statistics.
Who is this Course for?
HR Administrator Training Course is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Module 01: Introduction to Human Resource Management|
|Human Resource Management||00:15:00|
|Module 02: HR Planning, Recruitment and Selection|
|HR Planning, Recruitment and Selection||00:15:00|
|Module 03: Employee Onboarding|
|Module 04: Induction, Training and Development|
|Induction, Training and Development||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Responsibilities of the HR Department’s|
|Responsibilities of the HR Department’s||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Organisational Culture|
|Module 07: Motivation, Counseling, Resignations and Retirement|
|Motivation, Counseling, Resignations and Retirement||00:15:00|
|Module 08: Performance Appraisal|
|Module 09: Remuneration Policy and Industrial Relations|
|Remuneration Policy and Industrial Relations||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Records and Statistics|
|Records and Statistics||00:30:00|
|Module 11: Employee Motivation Theories|
|Employee Motivation Theories||00:15:00|
|Module 12: Goals and Motivation|
|Goals and Motivation||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.