Understand the crucial differences between leadership and management and equip yourself with the essential skills to oversee teams effectively with the Leadership & Management Fundamentals course.
In this comprehensive masterclass, you will develop your understanding of leadership and management principles, the qualities of a great manager, management practices and leadership styles. You will also learn how to improve your body language to exude an air of authority and communicate effectively with fellow colleagues.
This course will help you to define your leadership style and build your business communication skills, to ensure quality performance management. Strategies for problem-solving, meeting management and team building will also be discussed in detail in this instructor-led program.
- Broaden your understanding of the different types of leadership and management roles
- Gain valuable time management skills and learn how to set shared organisational goals
- Understand the qualities and skills of a successful manager and business leader
- Discover techniques for boosting your self-esteem and assertiveness in the workplace
- Learn how to maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Explore practical team-building exercises and learn how to provide effective feedback for employees
- Develop essential skills in problem-solving, communication, body language and relationship-building
- Define your leadership style and improve your business communication
Who is This Course for?
This course is suitable for those in managerial roles who wish to gain the relevant skills and knowledge to take their career to the next level. It is also ideal for aspiring managers who are working towards a promotion and want to prepare for a more senior-level position. There are no entry requirements for this course and learners of all academic backgrounds can enrol.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate of achievement by paying the fee of £68. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
This course is designed to provide learners with the skills to progress in their field as managers and leaders. Those who are not yet in managerial or supervisory roles will gain the fundamental skills and practical knowledge to eventually progress to the following roles:
- General Manager
- Company Director
|Module 1: Introduction to Leadership|
|Module 01: Introduction to Leadership||00:25:00|
|Assessment Module 1|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Leadership & Management Fundamentals||00:10:00|
|Module 2: Inspiration and Leadership|
|Module 02 : Inspiration and Leadership||00:20:00|
|Assessment Module 2|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Leadership & Management Fundamentals||00:10:00|
|Module 3: Setting Goals and Time Management|
|Module 03: Setting Goals and Time Management||00:35:00|
|Assessment Module 3|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Leadership & Management Fundamentals||00:10:00|
|Module 4: Body Language and Effective Communication|
|Module 04: Body Language and Effective Communication||00:45:00|
|Assessment Module 4|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Leadership & Management Fundamentals||00:10:00|
|Module 5: Self-Esteem and Assertiveness Skills|
|Module 05: Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills||00:16:00|
|Assessment Module 5|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Leadership & Management Fundamentals||00:10:00|