Take steps to become a fully qualified lettings agent and learn the fundamentals of property management with the Letting Agent Training Course. In this course, you will learn all there is to know about the property industry and managing residential properties.
This course has been designed by industry experts who will guide you through the processes of buying and renting a property. You will explore the day-to-day role of a letting agent, and will develop excellent customer service, sales, and negotiation skills. You will also gain an understanding of UK property law and real estate market trends.
This course is your stepping stone to a successful career in the real estate industry. Enrol today and be equipped with the necessary skills to become a successful lettings agent.
Your Learning Goals:
- Explore the role and key responsibilities of a letting agent & estate agent in detail
- Get an insight into the real estate industry and the UK property market
- Learn about the different types of estate agents and the differences between online & high street estate agents
- Understand the pros and cons of hiring an estate agent
- Get step-by-step guidance on the process of buying a house
- Gain a full understanding of property investment and how to become a property investor
- Develop key sales & negotiating skills for communicating with clients and landlords
- Gain a full understanding of UK property laws and regulations
Who is this Course for?
Letting Agent Training Course is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Module 1: What is Estate Agent||00:15:00|
|Module 2: Requirements for the Job||00:20:00|
|Module 3: History of the Estate Agent||00:20:00|
|Module 4: The Real Estate Industry||00:15:00|
|Module 5: Different Types of Estate Agents||00:15:00|
|Module 6: Online Estate Agents||00:20:00|
|Module 7: Estate agent Fees and Contracts||00:30:00|
|Module 8: Pros and Cons of Hiring an Estate Agent||00:20:00|
|Module 9: Getting to Know Your Clients||00:20:00|
|Module 10: A Day in the Life of an Estate Agent||00:15:00|
|Module 11: Selling Property with an Estate Agent||00:15:00|
|Module 12: Property Marketing||00:15:00|
|Module 13: The Regulations for Estate Agent Boards and Why It is Important||00:15:00|
|Module 14: Valuation||00:20:00|
|Module 15: Performing Viewings||00:15:00|
|Module 16: Negotiating||00:30:00|
|Module 17: Buying with an Estate Agent||00:20:00|
|Module 18: Sales Progression||00:30:00|
|Module 19: Technology||00:25:00|
|Module 20: Investment Property||00:40:00|
|Module 21: About Letting Agents||00:25:00|
|Module 22: Property Management||00:15:00|
|Module 23: Laws and Regulations||00:30:00|
|Module 24: How to Set Up an Estate Agency||00:15:00|