Any organisation’s main expenses are its labour, and that is why there is a need to find the perfect match in order to minimize costs. This part of the job falls under the Human Resources team of the given company, where the HR managers have to match skills against the job available. If these things interest you then you are in luck, as this Level 2 Certificate in HR & Employment Law can teach you more on the subject.
The course is divided into two sections, one focusing on Human Resource Management and the other on employment laws. In the first section you will learn about how modern day human resource management works, recruiting, interviewing, retention and orientation. You will discover more about following up with new employees, health and safety, discrimination and much more. Next you look into employment law by learning about immigration, rights, termination, transfers and such.
The course covers multiple disciplines as you learn about management and UK employment law, which in turn could be extremely useful for you since you will stand out from the competition in your employer’s eyes.
Your Learning Goals:
- Gain a clear understanding of Human Resource Management
- Learn the full process of HR planning, recruitment and selection
- Get familiarised with the responsibilities of the HR department, employee motivation theories
- Learn the basics of employment law
- Get step-by-step guidance of performance appraisal
- Kick-start your career as an HR & Employment Law
- Develop your knowledge on the National Minimum Wage (NMW) and living wage
- Get a clear understanding on remuneration policy and industrial relations
- Learn all about immigration, termination and other issues
Who is the course for?
- People who are interested in getting a job in the UK and need to learn about the laws
- Professionals who want to expand their knowledge about human resource management
- People who have an interest in knowing about human resource management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Introduction to Human Resources||00:20:00|
|Employee Recruitment and Selection Procedure||00:35:00|
|Employee Training and Development Process||00:24:00|
|Performance Appraisal Management||00:22:00|
|Motivation and Counselling||00:22:00|
|Ensuring Health and Safety at the Workplace||00:19:00|
|Employer Records and Statistics||00:17:00|
|Essential UK Employment Law||00:30:00|
|Basic of Employment Law||00:24:00|
|Legal Recruitment Process||00:43:00|
|National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage||00:37:00|
|Parental Right, Sick Pay & Pension Scheme||00:43:00|
|Discrimination in the Workplace||00:39:00|
|Health & Safety at Work||00:19:00|
|Dismissal, Grievances and Employment Tribunals||00:36:00|
|Workplace Monitoring & Data Protection||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam – Level 2 Certificate in HR & Employment Law||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Level 2 Certificate in HR & Employment Law||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.