The Level 3 Diploma in Autism course is intended to introduce you to the diverse ways in which people on the autistic spectrum sense the world. You will study the history of autism, the changing intensities, complications, and misconceptions concerning autism. This course also provides extensive teachings that dig into a comprehensive study of the issues related to autism and how you would be able to support someone who diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders, and how to spread awareness about autism.
Additionally, you will explore different theories and models of autism, and understand how autism observed and defined by society and culture.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals with autism or a parent, teacher, physician or professional associated with people with autism.
- To different kinds of people from all professional and personal backgrounds who want to learn about autism and how to handle people suffering from it.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Level 3 Diploma in Autism|
|Introduction to Autism||00:20:00|
|Causes and Diagnosis of Autism||00:20:00|
|Other Conditions Associated with ASD||01:00:00|
|In-depth Understanding and Dealing with Autistic Behaviour||01:30:00|
|Socialising and Communication||00:35:00|
|What Should Teachers Do?||00:25:00|
|Sex Education and Puberty||00:25:00|
|Interventions: Treatments and Therapies for Autism||00:25:00|
|Government policies on autism in England||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Autism||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 3 Diploma in Autism||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.