A pharmacy technician assists in pharmacy-related activities such a supply medicine and provides information to patients under the direct supervision of a pharmacist. The profession opens a wide range of job opportunity. Learn the precise lessons of Pharmacy technician through our Pharmacy Technician Skills Training Diploma course and become the topmost one.
The course begins with the history of medicine from the ancient period to the modern age. It guides you how to deal with a prescription, drug regulation, and dispensation. It also instructs you about the responsibilities and standard skills of pharmacy technician providing with a sound knowledge of different routes and formulation of medicines.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals looking to work with pharmacists as an assistant or technician
- People who want to improve their skills and develop their career further in the medicine industry
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Pharmacy Technician in UK|
|What is Pharmacy Technician?||00:30:00|
|Pay and Opportunities||00:30:00|
|How Could the Pharmacy Technician Role Expand?||00:15:00|
|PHARMACY & HEALTH CARE||00:30:00|
|THE PHARMACY TECHNICIAN||00:30:00|
|DRUG REGULATION & CONTROL||00:30:00|
|ROUTES & FORMULATIONS||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Pharmacy Technician Skills Training Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Pharmacy Technician Skills Training Diploma||00:20:00|