The Lomi Lomi massage (or the ‘loving hands’ massage) is a blend of soothing oil treatments and spiritually awakening exercises to balance the mind, body and soul. The Lomi Lomi massage originates from Hawaii and involves a continuous flow of strokes to ensure total relaxation. In this course, you will explore Lomi Lomi massage techniques, the health benefits of this spiritual massage and much more.
This course is ideal for those who wish to practice Lomi Lomi therapy at home on family, friends and loved ones. It will also benefit individuals who are interested in becoming qualified massage therapists. You will learn how to give full-body massages that will leave your clients wanting more, using techniques to work the muscles and stimulate a flow of energy. You will also explore common ailments that can be cured or alleviated through Lomi Lomi treatments.
Your Learning Goals of Lomi Lomi Massage Online Training:
- Understand the history, uses and health benefits of Lomi Lomi massage therapy
- Develop the core skills to become a qualified massage therapist
- Familiarise with professional salon treatments, techniques and procedures
- Bring harmony and balance to the mind, body and spirit with full-body massages
- Gain a basic understanding of human anatomy and physiology
- Learn from the experts and gain international recognition of your new skills
- Turn your hobby into a full-time massage business with our expert guidance
- Discover a form of massage that’s more than just an experience for the body
Who is this Course for?
Lomi Lomi Massage Online Training Course is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
CPD Certificate from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £4.99 and the hard copy for £9.99. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £12.99.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Forearm technique-vital elements to your massage!||00:13:00|
|The Table-The 4 most Important things about your Table||00:13:00|
|Creams or oils||00:03:00|
|The set-up. Do Not do what I did||00:05:00|
|One factor that makes a HUGE Difference!||00:03:00|
|It’s all in the Timing!||00:04:00|
|Contraindications to massage, intake forms and more||00:01:00|
|Why I Don’t include these things in my massages||00:03:00|
|Do no harm||00:01:00|
|The Perfect Person to Practice your massage on||00:01:00|
|Why most therapists don’t last and what you SHOULD do instead||00:07:00|
|Practice Makes Perfect||00:01:00|
|Putting it all together||00:02:00|
|Lomi Lomi Massage Techniques|
|A close look at using your forearms||00:02:00|
|Another look at the back sequence||00:14:00|
|The back of the legs||00:09:00|
|The back of the legs opposite side||00:09:00|
|The front of the legs||00:03:00|
|The front of the legs opposite side||00:03:00|
|The arms opposite side||00:07:00|
|The neck and head||00:06:00|
|The whole sequence|
|Whole Massage Sequence||00:57:00|
|Resources – Lomi Lomi Massage Online Training Course||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.