It’s time to fast track your career as a manager and you can start doing that by taking the Management and Leadership Development Diploma.
In this course you will learn; how to manage people more effectively and efficiently, while boosting your soft and technical skills to make you a manager that builds relationships and delivers to goals.
The Management and Leadership Diploma training course covers everything you need to know to become a successful manager, while building your leadership qualities along the way.
Your Learning Goals:
- Discover your type of leadership
- Learn leadership best practices and how you can implement these into your day-to-day
- Continue to improve your soft skills
- Improve your ability to give feedback to your colleagues
- Understand the importance of maintaining a professional relationship with your colleagues
- Gain skills to help you fasttrack your management career
- Learn the importance of leadership to company culture
- Gain practical insights into what makes people tick in the workplace.
Who is this Course for?
Management and Leadership Development Diploma is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Module 1: Introduction to Leadership|
|Module 01: Introduction to Leadership||00:25:00|
|Module 02: Inspiration and Leadership|
|Module 02: History of Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 3: Setting Goals and Time Management|
|Module 03: Setting Goals and Time Management||00:35:00|
|Module 4: Body Language and Effective Communication|
|Module 04: Body Language and Effective Communication||00:45:00|
|Module 5: Self-Esteem and Assertiveness Skills|
|Module 05: Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills||00:16:00|
|Module 6: Business Management and Corporate Behaviour|
|Module 06: Business Management Corporate Behaviour||00:45:00|
|Module 7: Meeting Management|
|Module 07: Meeting Management||01:30:00|
|Module 8: Project Management|
|Module 08: Project Management||00:40:00|
|Module 9: Risk Management|
|Module 09: Risk Management||00:15:00|
|Module 10: Team Work and Team Building|
|Module 10: Team Work Team Building||00:50:00|
|Module 11: Performance Management|
|Module 11: Performance Management||00:55:00|
|Module 12: Critical Thinking: Implications for Leadership|
|Module 12: Critical Thinking Implications for Leadership||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.