Gain a solid understanding of the fundamentals of marketing and marketing principles with the Marketing Basics course.
This beginners course covers everything you need to know about selling a product or service, introducing a wide range of marketing strategies. You will familiarise yourself with the marketing cycle for small businesses and will gain insight into the day-to-day role of a marketing professional.
Internet marketing is a crucial tool for any business. This in-depth training program also explores digital marketing trends and best practices, including effective social media strategies and advertising techniques used for boosting audience engagement and driving sales online. This entry-level course has no entry requirements and anyone can enrol.
- Gain an understanding of the basic principles of strategic marketing
- Understand the fundamental steps in the marketing process, from the marketing mix to data analysis
- Learn about the different types of marketing environments, their internal and external factors
- Have solid knowledge of consumer buying behaviour and current trends
- Familiarise with the major types of business markets and their characteristics
- Explore your job opportunities in marketing, career growth, and the core skills required for this industry
- Broaden your understanding of marketing research, with expert methods and strategies
Who is This course for?
This is an introductory online course, ideal for marketing professionals in training who wish to kickstart their career by gaining the necessary skills and knowledge to prepare for their entry-level role. This course has no entry requirements and can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis. Learners of all academic backgrounds are welcome to enrol.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- A good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example, progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate of achievement by paying the fee of £68. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, the learners may order the Certificate of Completion from Course Gate (soft copy) by paying only £2. For the Printed hard copy of the certificate, the learners have to pay £9. There is an additional £10 delivery charge for international students.
On successful completion, learners will have the professional skills with the opportunity to work in a wide range of professional settings. Related professions in this field include:
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Marketing Officer
- Graduate Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Graduate Account Manager
|Module 01: Basics of Marketing|
|Basics of Marketing||00:30:00|
|Assessment Module 01|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Marketing Basics||00:10:00|
|Module 02: The Marketing Process|
|The Marketing Process||00:40:00|
|Assessment Module 02|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Marketing Basics||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Strategic Marketing|
|Assessment Module 03|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Marketing Basics||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Marketing Environment|
|Assessment Module 04|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Marketing Basics||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Market Segmentations|
|Assessment Module 05|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Marketing Basics||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.