Master essential skills of the fundamentals of marketing to fast track your career in this evolving industry with the Marketing Fundamentals Level 2 course. This comprehensive training program is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
In this course, you will explore the marketing cycle, various marketing strategies and the elements of a successful marketing campaign. Advertising is a crucial aspect of marketing, and you will gain a thorough insight into the process involved in pushing a product or service out to the public. Throughout this course, you will learn practical exercises and explore case studies that will help you to gain valuable sales skills and understand how consumers think.
Kickstart your career today and gain the knowledge to stand out in this competitive field!
- Kickstart your career with an endorsed certificate in the Fundamentals of Marketing
- Gain an understanding of the basic principles of strategic marketing
- Understand the main steps in the marketing process, from the marketing mix to data analysis
- Learn about the different types of marketing environments, their internal and external factors
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of consumer buying behaviour and trends
- Familiarise with the major types of business markets and their characteristics
- Explore your job opportunities in marketing, career growth, and the core skills required for this industry
- Broaden your understanding of marketing research, with expert methods and strategies
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the course.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the successful completion of the course, the learners can order an endorsed certificate by paying the fee of £68.There is an additional £10 postal charge for international students.
Certificate of Completion from Course Gate
At the successful completion of the course, you can obtain your CPD certificate from us. You can order the PDF certificate for £9 and the hard copy for £15. Also, you can order both PDF and hardcopy certificates for £22.
|Module 01: Basics of Marketing|
|Basics of Marketing||00:30:00|
|Assessment Module 01|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Marketing Fundamentals||00:10:00|
|Module 02: The Marketing Process|
|The Marketing Process||00:40:00|
|Assessment Module 02|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Marketing Fundamentals||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Strategic Marketing|
|Assessment Module 03|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Marketing Fundamentals||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Marketing Environment|
|Assessment Module 04|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Marketing Fundamentals||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Market Segmentations|
|Assessment Module 05|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Marketing Fundamentals||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Consumer Buying Behaviour|
|Consumer Buying Behaviour||01:00:00|
|Assessment Module 06|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Marketing Fundamentals||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Business Markets and Buying Behaviour|
|Business Markets and Buying Behaviour||00:40:00|
|Assessment Module 07|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Marketing Fundamentals||00:10:00|
|Order Your Certificate|
|Order Your Certificate QLS||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.