Take the first steps to beginning your dream health and beauty career by taking the Nail Care and Treatments – Level 3 Training Course. This is a practical qualification which provides you with a thorough overview of the process of performing manicures, and pedicures with further guidance to setting up your own nail technician business.
In this detailed video training course you will be taught by expert health and beauty business owners. You will learn; professional nail care techniques and applying aromatherapy along with the basic chemistry of nail care and nail art.
The Nail Care and Treatments – Level 3 Training Course covers; anatomy and physiology related to nail treatments, the basics of chemistry in relation to nail treatment, manicure and pedicure along with nail art.
Your Learning Goals:
- Understand the anatomy and physiology of nail treatment
- Understand the basics of chemistry in relation to nail treatment
- Learn nail product chemistry and application
- Understand the basics of electricity and application in regards to nail treatment.
- Learn how to perform pedicures
- Learn how to perform manicures
- Learn how to perform gel and shellac manicures
- Learn how to perform nail art for clients.
Who is this Course for?
Nail Care and Treatments – Level 3 Training Course is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Nail Care and Treatments|
|Anatomy and Physiology as Related to Nail Treatments||01:00:00|
|Nail Diseases and Disorders||00:35:00|
|Basics of Chemistry||00:30:00|
|Nail Product Chemistry||00:30:00|
|Basics of Electricity||00:10:00|
|Gel and Shellac Manicures||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.