The Payroll Management and Systems Diploma Level 3 is a unique course designed for individuals looking to study the functions of Payroll. We all are aware that Payroll is an integral part of any organisation. We understand the importance of learning the Payroll management and composed 35 modules for explaining you everything that you need to know to succeed.
Since the Payroll plays a vital role in shielding the business’s authenticity, therefore, we will explain every function of Payroll including what an employer needs to do for ensuring all the functions of Payroll running accurately at the right time.
You can study this course at your own pace either part time or full time, whichever suits you and your lifestyle.
If you require any support during the course, our experienced tutors are always there to help you via email. Your earned qualification will be recognised and can be checked for validity on our website anytime.
Who is the course for?
- This course is ideal for those wanting to improve their base skills in office administrative tasks
- This course would be ideal for people who want to start working as a receptionist, office administrator, office manager, administrative assistant or secretary
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course does not involve any MCQ exams. Students need to answer 3 assignment questions to complete the course, the answers will be in the form of written work in pdf or word. Students can write the answers in their own time. Each answer needs to be 200 words (1 Page). Once the answers are submitted, the tutor will check and assess the work.
|Introduction to Payroll Management||00:10:00|
|An Overview of Payroll||00:17:00|
|The UK Payroll System|
|Running the payroll – Part 1||00:14:00|
|Running the payroll – Part 2||00:18:00|
|Benefits in kind||00:09:00|
|Total Photo scenario explained||00:01:00|
|Find software per HMRC Brightpay||00:03:00|
|Add a new employee||00:14:00|
|Add 2 more employees||00:10:00|
|Monthly schedule – Lana||00:14:00|
|Monthly schedule – James||00:08:00|
|Payroll run for Jan & Feb 2018||00:13:00|
|Leavers – p45||00:03:00|
|End of Year p60||00:02:00|
|Paye, Tax, NI|
|Conclusion and Next Steps|
|Conclusion and Next Steps||00:07:00|