Are you passionate about dogs? Do animals tend to gravitate towards you? If it’s your dream to work with animals, then you may want to consider the Pet Sitter and Dog Handler Training – Level 3. This course is ideal for those who are interested in pet sitting and dog walking, and want to learn more about general pet care.
This course will walk you through the best practices of caring for common household pets such as dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, fish and lizards. You will also get expert advice on setting up a pet sitting or dog walking business. You will learn how to look after their nutrition, cater to their needs and even treat common wounds with our in-depth introduction to pet first aid.
Your Learning Goals:
- Explore the skills and qualities required to be a pet sitter
- Gain an understanding of pet sitting safety rules
- Familiarise with the role and responsibilities of a dog walker
- Understand the nutritional requirements for a dog
- Get tips and advice for caring for rabbits, guinea pigs, fish, reptiles and turtles
- Have the skills and knowledge to set up your own pet sitting or dog walking business
- Learn how to effectively manage your time for pet sitting duties
- Understand the basics of pet first aid and how to put together a first aid kit
Who is this Course for?
Pet Sitter and Dog Handler Training – Level 3 is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|Introduction to Pet Sitting and Dog Walking|
|Introduction to Pet Sitting||00:30:00|
|The Importance of Safety||00:30:00|
|Service and Responsibilities|
|Forms and Record Keeping||00:30:00|
|Pet Sitting Duties & Time Allocation||00:20:00|
|Importance of Safety|
|The Importance of Securing Animals During Transport||00:30:00|
|What kind of food will you choose for your pets?||00:15:00|
|Preventing your pet from high temperature in warm hot months||00:20:00|
|Food and Nutrition|
|Nutrients to Supply Pets with Food Made at Homes||01:00:00|
|Tips to Make Excellent Quality Food||00:30:00|
|Classification of Fish||01:00:00|
|The Process of Caring for Rabbits and Guinea Pigs||00:30:00|
|REPTILES, LIZARDS AND TURTLES||00:30:00|
|Understanding Pets Ailments and Symptoms||00:45:00|
|Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Business|
|Setting up your Pet Sitting and Dog Walking business||00:45:00|
|Pricing & Costs||00:45:00|
No Reviews found for this course.