A physiotherapist diagnoses and treats patients who suffer from limited movement, muscular pain and injuries. There are many different treatments involved in physiotherapy, and a wide range of common ailments can be treated through this form of natural healing.
In this physiotherapist qualification, you will learn how to treat common physical ailments such as osteoporosis, poor posture, arthritis and sporting injuries. This training course will equip you with essential physiotherapist skills and will teach you how to perform physical therapy using the most effective methods. You will also explore the qualities of a physical therapist in detail.
On course completion, you will have a solid understanding of how the muscular-skeletal system works and will be able to assess, diagnose and treat all kinds of injuries.
Your Learning Goals:
- Understand how physiotherapy treats injuries and restores movement and function
- Gain insight into the role and responsibilities of a physiotherapist
- Explore the history of physiotherapy and how physio treatments have evolved
- Expand your knowledge of the skeletal muscular structure & neuromuscular system
- Be able to diagnose, assess and treat all kinds of injuries
- Familiarise with different physiotherapy techniques and treatment methods
- Understand how water-based therapies (aquatherapy & hydrotherapy) alleviate pain
- Discover how transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) machines work
Who is this Course for?
Physiotherapist Assistant is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|What is Physiotherapy?||00:05:00|
|What do Physiotherapists do?||00:10:00|
|History of Physiotherapy||00:10:00|
|Skeletal Muscle Structure||00:10:00|
|What is Sports Physiotherapy?||00:10:00|
|Back Pain & Critical Care||00:10:00|
|Aquatherapy & Hydrotherapy||00:10:00|
|Different Therapy Techniques||00:15:00|
|Physiotherapy For MND Patient||00:10:00|
|Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy (MSK)||00:10:00|
|What is Therapeutic Ultrasound?||00:05:00|
|Becoming a Physiotherapist||00:05:00|
|Recommended Reading : Physiotherapist Assistant|
|Recommended Reading : Physiotherapist Assistant||00:00:00|