Understand the importance of supply chain and procurement and how this impacts business efficiency and performance with the Procurement Manager training course.
In this course you will learn; negotiation and selling techniques, along with gaining in-depth knowledge of the supply chain process and how to audit and report on your current procurement procedures.
The Procurement Manager training course covers; strategic and practical concepts for the analysis, planning and execution of procurement and supply chain processes.
Your Learning Goals:
- Learn key negotiation skills with suppliers
- Improve your understanding of the supply chain process
- Learn how to track and evaluate data
- Improve your ability to plan supply chain and procurement procedures
- Learn how to apply lean techniques to processes
- Understand the future of procurement
- Develop your communication skills
- Learn how to report effectively to business stakeholders.
Who is this Course for?
Procurement Manager Training is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
|The Evolution of the Supply Chain||00:15:00|
|The Basic Supply Chain Structure||00:15:00|
|Supply Chain Drivers||00:15:00|
|Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business Strategy||00:15:00|
|Managing Supply Chain Risks||00:15:00|
|Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain Data||00:30:00|
|Troubleshooting Supply Chain Problems||00:15:00|
|Sharing Supply Chain Activities||00:15:00|
|Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies||00:15:00|
|Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply Chain||00:15:00|
|The Future of Supply Chain Management||00:15:00|